You may have already heard several times that the LED bulb is much better than traditional options in many ways, but you know what are the real advantages of investing in this type of lighting? The post today helps you understand and be convinced of because really it is feasible to replace the entire lighting incandescent or fluorescent to your home or business by LED technology. Check out!
1-Durability is Increased
LED bulbs have a great expectation of durability that you can reach the 100.000 hours working.
That means 11 years of continuous operation without having to spend money on buying new lamps, which in a normal business hours of 8:00 would mean about 20 years of without worrying about the replacement.
This is because they do not burn the filaments as the common incandescent light bulbs, but will “weaken” over time.
2-The Resistance is High
The LED bulbs are also extremely durable because they are made of highly resistant components that can withstand even the harshest conditions.
Thanks to this are unshockable, vibrations and external impacts, which do serve very well to large outdoor lighting systems, including extremes of exposure to the weather, wind, rain, dust, smoke or even vandalism.
3 – Offer More Efficient
Efficiency is another advantage of LED lamp with respect to the economy in a broad sense.
This model of lamp is able to transform almost 90% of the energy used in light. In contrast, incandescent bulbs take advantage of only about 20% of energy by employing in lighting, with the other 80% turned into heat.
As the LED “spend” less power to operate effectively, your electric bill also feel this positive result at the end of the period.
4-LED Light Bulbs are More Sustainable
Most fluorescent lamps contain conventional materials, such as mercury and that is very dangerous for the environment.
The LED lamps do not contain toxic materials and are 100% recyclable, which consequently reduces carbon emissions by up to a third.
The long operational life mentioned also means that an LED lamp can save production materials up to 25 incandescent bulbs – and not to mention the low consumption of electric energy. A big step towards a greener future.
5 – Rely on Low Heat
Enlightenment from the LED produces little infrared light and almost no UV emissions.
Because of this, these lamps are highly suitable not only for local and light sensitive materials at high temperatures, but also for the lighting of spaces where goods may suffer deterioration when exposed to UV rays. Examples of these sites include museums, art galleries, archaeological sites, etc.
6 – Require Low Voltage
A low voltage power supply is enough for the LED. This makes it easier to be used in outdoor environments, connecting to a power source external solar, for example, which is a big advantage when it comes to using LED technology in remote or rural areas.
It also decreases the risks of accidents occur, increasing the use of safety lamps.
LED lamps are a real investment if you want to combine more durability, more quality, less consumption and more sustainability. So, the options are ideal not only for the economy but also for the quality.
Already use these lamps or intend to make the purchase? Then be sure to join the conversation by using the comments below.
LED Lighting: What’s LED Lighting?
Futuristic Wooden furniture with integrated LED lighting …
Indoor Global Led Display / Circular Led Display And …
Solar street light
Hands-on testing of popular LED T8 lamps and linear …
How to Make Your Own Highly Efficient LED Light Fixture
Siegwerk’s new UV LED ink for food is a big deal
7 Steps to Successfully Installing an LED Lighting Retrofit.
Welcome to Belkom Solution » Solar Lighting Systems
Spark Spectral Sensor Offers Advantages
TOYOTA LAND CRUISER PRADO 150 2009- Conversion Facelift …
Clear GLS E27 4w LED Filament Lamp 6500k Daylight Non Dimmable
LED C6 H7 LED CONVERSION FOR HEADLIGHT KITS
High-performance LED UV curing systems by IST METZ for …
Radium RaLEDina LED Architectural Lamp 6W S14d single pin …
Commercial Outdoor Led Flood Light Fixtures Home Lighting …
Customized LED Panel Light
LED Solar Powered Motion Sensor Lights, Wireless Outdoor …