How to replace fluorescent tubes by the LED tubes
The connection from are lamps required to redo the wiring of the fluorescent lamp in the following way: removed the ballast, and the choke, and directly connects two wires from power supply to the two glides from one end of the tube.
- STEP 1-turn off the equipment, be safe and check not get running team.
- STEP 2.-remove the fluorescent tube, cancel the chokes and choke.
- STEP 3-connect the phase to one end of the fixture and neutral at the other end of the socket.
- STEP 4.-check that it turns on… IS ALREADY INSTALLED!
Fig. 1: wiring diagram for the installation of fluorescent tubes
Fig, 2: Elimination of the choke and reactance of the circuit Electricofig, 3: diagram showing connection of LED tubes And you can get more from Stylishtacoma.com.
Chokes and choke
LED tubes do not require these devices for the ignition. This makes them even more effective energy since the primers and the reactors consume electric power if same. Fluorescent tubes are tubes of glass which has in its interior a gas that property is the emission of white light when electrons across it. So the fluorescent tube emits light must meet two conditions:
- This gas to a high temperature.
- Who can pass electrons from one end of the tube to the other (through the gas).
Starter and starterholder
To raise the temperature of the gas ignition is used the choke, which produces a spark inside which causes the temperature to rise. The primer is inserted in a starterholder.
As tension which connects the luminaire (of housing) is 220V reactance we need to raise to 1000V in ignition.
What are the advantages of the LED tube?
Main advantage of the led tubes, it is energy saving, more than 50%. It should be noted that the consumption of a conventional tube, apart from the own consumption, need a reactor whose consumption ranges between 3 and 8 watts per tube (depending on the quality of the ballast). Others of the advantages is saving in maintenance (replacement of starters, ballasts and tubes…). LED tube does not require ballasts or primers. A conventional tube has an approximate life of 8000 hours, in front of the approximate life of 50000 LED tube. These data are obviously depending on the quality of either tube.
1 hour of life: the LED tubes last more than 50,000 hours, in front of 10,000 of a good fluorescent tube
- resistance: The LED tubes can withstand more shocks or vibration than fluorescent tubes. Of fact are removable and repairable, fluorescent tubes for something is unthinkable.
- consumption: LED tubes consumed rather than fluorescent tubes. A fluorescent 600 mm – 18W with chokes and choke tube may consume twice their rated power due to the ballast. We are talking about a consumption 36w with 8 or 12 W consumption LED tube 600 mm.
- torn: LED tubes are instant boot and does not affect them their hours of life. In changing a bulb it takes to start and the number of lit journals affects their lives. For example many fluorescent tubes manufacturers estimate the tube life in 10,000 hours taking into account only 2 on the day.
- environment: LED tubes do not need any gas for lighting, fluorescent tubes are made with mercury vapor and mercury compounds, are highly hazardous to human health and the environment chemical products.
In how long can amortize the change in conventional tubes to LED tube?
This figure depends on several factors: on number of hours, days, time discrimination rate. We can perform an advice sufficiently objective so that you can have periods of repayment, according to the characteristics.
Steps to take before making an investment in LED tubes
Before you buy LED tubes, should take into account the tips above, value for money, to purchase a warranty LED tube. In addition, should take into account that you have all the CE and RoHS certifications.
20CM E27 Flexible Pet LED Light Lamp Bulb Adapter Holder …
T8 Fluorescent Lamps vs T8 LED Tubes
Replacing Fluorescent Light Bulb 3 4 Pin Base Fluorescent …
Reading Light Mansion Wall Light With Led Reading Light …
E27 E14 B22 LED Burning Light Flicker Flame Lamp Bulb Fire …
Project ‘Green’ House #1: LED replacement lighting for …
Atomizzatore SMOK TFV8 BIG BABY LIGHT EDITION 2ML
How to Replace a Bathroom Light Fixture | how-tos
Electrical Distribution Board Installation (DB Box …
Fluorescent Light Repair
LED vs CFL Bulbs: Which is More Energy Efficient?
Is Lighting The Reef Tank With Fluorescent Lighting …
LED Answers: Color Temperature
Fluorescent Lighting: Fluorescent Light Troubleshooting …
Fluorescent Lighting: 18 Fluorescent Light Fixture Covers …
How to Remove a Land Rover Freelander 2 Headlight
Solar Electro Bangladesh Ltd
Color 3 Watt LED MR16 bulb