The choice of led bulb wattage should be evaluated depending on the desired brightness.
If you prefer to stray light, better to opt for products we have a bundle of issuance of 300°, or, if you prefer accent lighting, it is wise to choose lamps that have a beam between 15° and 130°.
The degrees Kelvin, instead, indicate the colour of white. If you want a warm 2,700 lamps/3,000K must be chosen, the neutral light is given instead by 4,000/4,500K while the cold from 6,000/6,500K.
The table below shows the left side the traditional lamps and led the equivalent on the right. With equal luminous intensity the Watts consumed are about one-tenth! Not to mention the hours long!
The choice of LED lamp depends on several factors such as brightness, shades of white and luminous intensity.
The 4 steps
- The base: must be identical for compatibility
- The shape: it must adapt perfectly to the chandelier
- Luminous flux: from moderate, because it depends on use
- Color temperature: to adjust, depending on the desired atmosphere
What kind of base?
There are three types of bases:
- The screw type E14 (small diameter) and E27 (large diameter) adaptable more lamps and spotlights;
- Spike attack GU10 and GU 5.3, for small halogen spotlights;
You have to control the size of the bulb or lamp to be replaced. The bulbs and spotlights of the range are the same size and the same forms – flame, bulb, bulbs and spotlights globe globe or mega – “classics”. They adapt to most existing fixtures and chandeliers.
Which light output?
Now, the reference is the luminous flux in lumens (lm), which measures the light output of a lamp or a spotlight.
The European Union has set a standard table for equivalence between power and luminous flux of LEDs, fluorescent or halogen lamps.
|OWER (WATTS)||25 W||40 W||75 W|
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)||249 lm||470 lm||1055 lm|
Which color temperature?
In the past, incandescent light bulbs and spotlights were sold with a “white hot” color, with a tendency towards yellow. Today, the bulbs and LED spotlights offer a wide range of colors for light.
Cold light is the light that reproduces the daylight, while a warm light corresponds to an atmosphere more yellow (light of morning or evening). This “color temperature” is expressed in degrees Kelvin (K).
- Natural light has a colour temperature of 6500K.
- More the color of the light tends towards blue (10,000K), the “cold”. The blank has a colour temperature of 4000K, the “cool white 5000K” and the “white 6000K or more in industry”.
- On the contrary, the more the color of light tends towards yellow/orange (0K), the more “hot”. The “warm white” has a colour temperature between 3200K and 2200K.
To create an atmosphere in the living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom – we recommend using a light color “warm white”.
To prefer a “cool white”, with neutral colors in the staircases, passages and hallways.
In the laundry room, basement or garage, we suggest a “white” to get a stronger light.
R7S 20W 60 SMD 5050 1800LM LED Bulb Flood Light Halogen …
Industrial Pendant Light
15W RGB Color Light 15*LED Metal Plate Module (DC 10~18V …
24W LED CEILING LIGHT / RL
Vw Jetta Headlight Bulb
Wi-Fi LED RGB Strip Controller for Iphone / Android 2.3 …
6500K White LED String Lights (10M/220V)
How To Save Money on Your Energy Bills
Havells Lumeno Square LED 5W Ceiling Recessed Light
Best Online Photo Resistor Sensor Module for DIY
Led Bulbs Walmart Green Light Bulbs Learn How To Choose An …
How to guide. Led light bulbs. Choosing LED lights.
CFL vs LED Bulbs
How to Choose the Best Light for Reading
Recessed Lighting News
How to choose the right light bulbs for your home
choosing led light bulbs
How to Choose a Light Bulb (CFL? LED? HELP!)
Key Questions To Ask Yourself When Choosing An LED Light …